Thursday, June 26, 2014

Confessions of a Senior Intern
by Tim Thomas



What’s up! This week has been a great inspiring and learning journey. Walking with my boys has opened up many relationships for us to grow closer together. I have enjoyed the conversations and the fun times we’ve created. I found that the interns love to rap and I love to join in. I rap from time to time, but these teens can go all day. Aaron Williams, the head rapper, will have you rolling and laughing so hard your tears will starting flowing like a stream. Today is the young man’s birthday (June 25). He turns 17 and I have really enjoyed walking with him as a friend and now as a leader I can really grow close to him. God has done amazing things in this young man’s life. He is stepping into a really confusing and hyped point in a teenager’s life. His character brings bring a room full of down people to life at any given moment. This is what the Confession of a Senior Intern has this week. Who knows what next week will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment